Lesson 6 - Stencils and Coloring
Die cut your own shape to create a stencil. Next, use Inktense pencils to trace and color in your shape. Fine art skills are not needed for this technique, but the effects are stunning!
Rebekah walks you step-by-step through the basics of page prep and then introduces watercolor and stamping. Then you will create a beautiful mixed media tag which can be clipped in or adhered with washi. We will be meeting Friday, February 24th from 6:30-8:00 at the Den (2172 Fox Den Dr.). Child care is provided.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- A Bible (preferably a journaling one with space to create the art in) or a journal/sketchpad
- $5 to cover the cost of your supplies
- Heat Gun (if you have one)
- Watercolors pencils (if you have them)
- Stamps (if you have any)
- Micron Pens (if you have any)
- Paint Brushes (if you have any)
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR THE $5 COVER:
- Inktense Pencils
- Micron Pens
- Paint Brushes